Current Region: Global (EN)
OFFSHORE TEST PAC 300
• 3 HP output with pressure capability up to 1,400 bar on both oil and water service
• Mounted within a stainless steel frame with horizontal control panel and as standard
• 8 models to choose from
TEST PAC 600-SS
• 6 HP output with pressure capability up to 700 bar on both oil and water service
• Mounted within a stainless steel mobile frame with horizontal control panel, with or without 20 litre reservoir as standard
• 6 models to choose from
TEST PAC 1000
• 10 HP output with pressure capability up to 2,000 bar on both oil and water service.
• Mounted within a mild steel base frame with vertical control panel as standard
• 4 models to choose from
DUAL PUMP SYSTEMS
Available with any of the full Haskel range of pumps. Options available for:
• Standby pumping systems
• Low-pressure, high-flow prefill and high-pressure, low-flow test
• With or without fluid storage
• Mobile on fixed skids
The greatest cost associated with valve inspection, testing, and repair is the time consumed with test system setup and breakdown.
The Haskel Valve Test Bench, operated by one person, can secure the valve, pressure test both seating surfaces, test the bonnet and the stem packing, and release the valve within two to five minutes.
Experience has shown that one operator on a Haskel Valve Test Bench can test valves up to ten times faster than conventional testing methods. In some cases, it is equal to installations using as many as eleven test shop personnel and six work stations.
The compact design of Haskel Valve Test Benches occupies a work area of less than 16 sq. ft. (1.5 sq. meters), minimizing costly floor space while maximizing the efficient flow of valves through the bench. The hydraulic actuation of clamping arms secures the valve on the uniquely designed Table of Pressure seals immediately after the valve has been placed on the bench.
Haskel Valve Test Benches are designed to save time and money, without compromising safety.