Introducing an electric servo-driven compression system, engineered with the reliability and safety you expect from Haskel.
Designed with electric servo drive technology, Q-Drive provides clean, quiet and efficient compression and transfer of gas. With advanced automation, intuitive diagnostics and easy maintenance, this breakthrough gas booster delivers optimal performance—quietly.
Q-Drive reaches new levels of cleanliness, quietness, and efficiency.
- Clean compression
- Quiet operation (<70dBA)
- Infinite controllability
- Energy efficient
- 100% duty cycle
- Environmentally friendly
- Small footprint—25% less square footage than an average HPU
- Less power consumption than hydraulic & air-driven boosters
- Easy maintenance with quick access and visual diagnostics
Q-Drive features a smart Human Machine Interface (HMI) for advanced monitoring and diagnostics:
- Touchscreen programming
- Temperature monitoring
- Graphic display of system operation
- Interface between in-house automation systems
- Intelligent diagnostic control
- Reduced maintenance and increased up-time
Powering Q-Drive: Electro servo pump advantages
Q-Drive is powered by a servo electric drive motor. The motor’s rotation creates linear actuation, providing greater process control and high precision movement.
- Smaller footprint without lost flow rate and pressure
- Superior design with quick-change seal components, fastest in the industry
- 25% less energy required for cooling than standard hydraulic intensifiers
- Advanced diagnostic system reduces maintenance and increases uptime
- Simplified design creates less parts to break, minimizing maintenance
- Environmentally friendly with significantly less energy consumption
Choose Haskel to enable your high-pressure compression application:
- High pressure gas compression
- CO2 extraction
- Industrial gas handling
- Hydrogen filling stations
|Model||Min Inlet||Max inlet||Max Outlet||Rec Max CR||CPM||Inlet||Outlet||Flow (SCFM)||Inlet||Oultet||Flow|