An economic and compact source of amplified air, or nitrogen, for high pressure industrial applications.
Haskel air pressure amplifiers offer the most comprehensive operating range in the industry, combining simple principles of operation with rugged construction suitable for the most demanding industrial applications. Capable of producing pressure outputs up to 5000 psi (345 bar), Haskel air amplifiers are compact, require no electrical or mechanical drive connections, are powered by the same air that they amplify, and can be mounted in any position.
Haskel’s air pressure ampliers are powered by the same air they amplify, resulting in long life and easy maintenance.
- Long seal life and easy maintenance
- No heat, flame or spark risk
- Wide range of models, controls, and options
- No air-line lubrication required eliminating oily exhaust
- Infinitely variable outlet pressure and flow capability
- Wide range of standard and custom systems
- Control of maximum pressure by means of inexpensive air drive pressure regulators
Air pressure boosters are a simple and economic way to amplify air, or nitrogen, to the high pressures needed for industrial applications.
- Increase force on clamps and presses
- Increase speed on part ejection, forming, and cylinders
- Die Cushions
- PET Blow Molding
- Air Drills
- Air Tools
- Air Starters
- Brakes, Clutches and hucks
- Filter Bag Blow Down
- Pressure Testing
- Valve Actuators
- Recharging Breathing Tanks
- Removing Bearings & Wheels
HAA31 Series Air Amplifiers
Single acting, single stage air pressure amplifier with pressure outputs up to 600 psi (41 bar).
AA Series Air Amplifier
Single acting, single stage are pressure amplifier with pressure outputs 4,500 psi (310 bar). Maximum outlet pressure area ratio x drive pressure.
AAD Series Air Amplifiers
Double acting, single stage air pressure amplifier with pressure outputs 4,500 psi (310 bar).
AAT Series Air Amplifiers
Two stage air amplifier with pressures to 5000 psi (344 bar). Compression ratio per stage is low.